The next installment of the Virtual House Concert will be on Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time and it will feature two amazing professional ukulele players: Charissa Hoffman and Tiki Dave.
Charissa Hoffman graduated as one of the first ukulele principals at Berklee College of Music. A celebrated instrumentalist and songwriter, she’s performed everywhere from Freshgrass Festival (through Berklee’s American Roots Music Program) to the Bluebird Cafe. Raised in Nashville, TN, she draws on singer-songwriter roots and jazz influences in her music, creating dreamy, ethereal worlds for her listeners.
- Website: https://www.charissahoffman.com/
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/charissahoffman
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/rissa_hoff
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/CharissaHoffmanMusic
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3mpGiwc
- Apple Music: https://apple.co/2TrFI4C
- Venmo: https://venmo.com/charissa-hoffman
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/charissahoffman
Watch Charissa’s concert at Berklee in October 2019:
Tiki Dave has been chasing the sun for as long as he can remember. After moving to South Florida from his hometown of Newton, Massachusetts. Tiki Dave quickly becoming one of the busiest and most popular performers in the area. His band, The Coral Reef Revue, was one of the premier tropical rock bands in the country, appearing at fairs, festivals, corporate events, NASCAR races, casinos and even at the Super Bowl.
In 2020, he established an online community of ukulele enthusiasts called Ukuleleville, where people meet weekly for online virtual play-along and social interaction and teaching. His Facebook page, which numbers over 3000 followers and fans is the meeting place for all of his Tikiheads, and also the homepage for his weekly musical performances called The Shaka Shack.
Currently, Tiki Dave is working on promotional material and demos for his new ukulele based project/band called Tiki Dave and The Wave. Building on his past success with The Coral Reef Revue, he will be concentrating on trop-rock, island and feel good music, all while using the ukulele as the primary instrumental voice.
- Website: http://www.tikidavemusic.com/
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/tikidave
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/tikidaves
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic
- Venmo: https://venmo.com/tikidavemusic
- PayPal: www.paypal.me/tikidavemusic
Add this event to your Google Calendar
This concert will be presented through Zoom, and may be recorded. Please pre-register for the event to make sure you have access. The waiting room will be opened at 7:25 p.m. EST, 5 minutes before the start of the concert.
While this concert is free, but we ask you to support our musicians, as they have fewer options for performing concerts and making money. Please use their PayPal and Venmo accounts above to directly donate to our performers.
There will also be a post-concert reception at www.kumospace.com/kenmattsson.
We look forward to having another great virtual house concert!