I’ve written and been published a number of times, and in various subjects. Here are some of my writings.
I’ve written three articles for Dulcimer Players News: The Journal for Hammered and Fretted Dulcimer Enthusiasts. They are:
- Interview with Dave Neiman, Summer 2005 Vol. 31 No. 3
- Interview with David Lindsay, February 2003–April 2003, Vol. 29, No. 1
- Recipe for a Dulcimer Festival, November 2001 — January 2002, Vol. 27, No. 4
I was also a columnist for a fitness website called eFit.com. I wrote articles on walking, race walking, and various other aspects of having a fitness routine that included putting one foot in front of the other.
That site went the way of many dot coms, so those articles are no longer available online.
Here are a number of the articles I’ve written in this field:
- On the Right Foot
- Walk the Walk: Coach Approach
- Walking – A Man’s Sport
- Walk the Walk: The truth behind walking brand hype revealed.
- Reinvent Your Daily Walking Workout
- Taps for Shoes
- Walking Rules: Yes, even walkers need to learn how to share the path or track
- When Not to Walk
- You Know You’re a Robot Walker When…
- Meditations on Feet
- Keeping Your Balance
- Catching the Rhythm
- Like a Swan to Water