Welcome to my little home on the web. This is for me to have some space to put down and share some of my ideas about life, my thoughts, and what I’m interested in.
Latest Blog Posts
- The Turning of the Decade and Prime Numbers
- My Truth, Other’s Truth, and The Truth
- Why I Hate Vinyasa
- The Need for Intimacy
- New Creative Venture: “Quirky Voices” Interview Series
Ken the Professional
- Resonare Consulting: My career and professional development consulting practice
- My Professional Blog: Over 150 resources on how to manage your career and life!
- My Favorite Online Resources
- ‘Ukulele Resources
- LGBTQ Spiritual Resources
- Inviting Ken over for dinner, and wondering how you can feed him without getting him sick? Here’s how to feed a vegetarian celiac with a sulfur-sensitivity.
Ken the Musician
Meditate Mass 351 Challenge
Between 2011-2018, I visited all 351 towns and cities in Massachusetts. Read about my criteria for visiting a town, some blog posts about my visits, and my instagram pictures. Yes, I know it’s incomplete. It was a lot of work and I’m looking to see what I can do about putting it all together in some format. Any suggestions? I’ve got hundreds of photos and a number of other stories!